Boating is not without its share of pre-summer preparation!
If you’re not on the ball early, it’s easy to find yourself midway through July still on dry land.
NAUTICAL MARINE wants to ensure you’re first in line at the boat ramp. Nautical Marine wants to help you make sure you’re ahead of the boating game!
Tune it up!
It’s always a good idea to have your boat winterized at the end of each season, but whether you did or didn’t get it done last year, make sure to get a full tune-up before you hit the water this summer.
Nautical Marine can provide a tune up on your boat that will ensure your safety this boating season. We offer a 100 hr service check and tune up that will cover bow to stern.
- Anodes: Check and replace if necessary. *Additional charge for parts if required
- Cables: Check for operation (throttle and shift)
- Carburetors: Synchronize and adjust idle and mixture
- Cooling System: Check for operation
- Cylinder Heads: Torque bolts as necessary
- Engine: Clean and spray with lubricants and Yamashield
- Engine Compression: Test compression and record on service ticket
- Engine Fittings: Clean and lubricate
- Fuel Filter: Replace fuel element and fuel filter
- Fuel Lines: Check for leaking, splitting, or rotting
- Hours on Motor: Record on service ticket
- Ignition Timing: Check, set if necessary
- Lower Unit: Inspect and change lubricant
- Oil: Change oil and replace filter
- Power Trim and Tilt: Inspect and Check fluid level
- Propeller: Remove, Clean and lubricate shaft
- Service Indicator/Alarm: RESET
- Spark Plugs: Replace
- Thermostat: Check for operation. *Additional charge if replacement necessary
- Water Pump: Replace impeller. *Additional charge if additional parts required
- Battery: Check connections and electrolyte levels, load test
- Electrical System: Check for operation
- Electronics (Radio, GPS, VHF, etc.): Check for operation
- Fuel Tank: Take samples, check for water and/or trash
- Fuel/Water Separator: Replace
- Guages: Check for operation
- Livelwells: Check for operation
- Pumps: Check for operation
- Steering System: Inspect
- Shallow Water Anchor: Check for operation
- Trolling System: Check for operation
- WET TEST: ALL motors are wet tested
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR SUMMER TUNE UP!