Alternator charging design uses current from boat’s alternator to re-charge trolling batteries when main engine is running. Charge-on-the-fly circuitry puts additional juice back in your trolling batteries on runs between fishing spots – turns off when the engine stops.
- LED indicators display power-on, charging and check connection
- Waterproof, shock and vibration-resistant design
- Advanced corrosion protection to withstand the effects of saltwater
- For use with 12 volt systems with 12V/6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM)
- Includes one 6′ fused input cable and two 6′ fused output cables
- 3 Year warranty